MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends at the Packer Wire!

It has been a long ride with everyone here at the Packer Wire. We have had our ups and downs over the years. But we have always been able to hold our own and support the best NFL team, the GREEN BAY PACKERS. This is another down year and changes have already started happening and the excitement is building to see those changes in the up coming year. But it is important to remember the important things in life. Over the last year my life has changed, the board has changed, the Packers have changed. The one thing that is constant in life is change. As a wise man said about the important things in life, God, Family, and the Green Bay Packers. I look forward to 2019 and spending time on the Packer Wire discussing our favorite team.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::football::football::football::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: