Soon the news gates will open and we will be flooded with information instead of speculation.
Anyone else super excited for this?
ZZZZ - Hmmph…EH what !? I must have been dozing for the last half a year. Nearly time to wake up again.
Let know if you see your shadow on Thursday… lol.
Yup!!! I’m ready for the camp to open & a new season. I’m more optmistic this year than the the last few season because I have more hope that the D will finally improve and give the PACKERS abetter chance to make the playoff & (naturally) to win it ALL!!!
Love the young WR’s size and what they could add.
Not to mention the heavily re-vamped cornerback situation.
+backing them up is House/Hawkins/Brown/Pipkins/Waters/Goodson. Should be able to get two decent 5th/6th corners out of those six, ones who could also help on ST’s.
Now if only the Packers can get away for a few years, from drafting DBs in the first two rounds.
Yes and to be better than last year is a major upgrade.
Yeah, I don’t see any reason to not be excited.
- Rodgers is back!
- The defense has been our biggest weakness, but now we have a completely revamped secondary (HAS to be better than last year) a new defensive coordinator that the players seem excited about, and a former All-Pro DL. I’m excited to see what happens there!
- I feel Graham is an upgrade over Nelson, and the new, young receivers give us some speed and athleticism we haven’t had at WR in a LONG time.
- I’m also excited to see the growth of Williams and Jones at RB in their second year.
- Philbin is back! We know how productive this offense was with him at coordinator.
I really don’t see any reason to be down about this season, or at least not excited about seeing how things go.
Pettine + Philbin + complete re-vamp of offensive playbook…
- Gute as GM + Alexander + Jackson + J.Jones yr2, + Biegel yr2 + Gilbert yr.2 + M.Adams yr2 + J.Graham + M.Lewis
= hope and expectation meter (which goes from 1-10) is set on 11.
So excited that Training Camp is here. I haven’t been to Camp in several years and am planning on going on Tuesday. The weather is supposed to be ok.
I will share what I can when I get back.