Family Night 2018

Rodgers is really off with his throws (Throwing high)

Jake Kumerow is really good

St. Brown Just catches everything.

Moore and Scantling are off and on but don’t look special.

Kizer looks way above Hundley.

Defense looks decent.

On a side note, St. Brown has the hands and catch radius but lacks the footwork. A good possession WR at this point. Moore and Scantling have the footwork but not the hands.

The defense looks pretty good. Similar to the old but different. The DB’s are all up in the offenses business. The D Line looks like world beaters first and second string.

The Punter Scott looks like a huge upgrade with hang time and distance.

I’m worried about our WR situation. Cobb appears to be getting too old and hurt all the time and he can’t stretch the field. Yes Adams can do that. Moore and Scantling can do that, but catch worse than Jeff Janis ever did. St. Brown is not going to stretch the field but will catch most balls thrown in his catch radius. Allison is totally unreliable being hot for short time and cold for a longer time.

Cobb too old? He’s only 27!

He is getting old and banged around. He has been taken hits for years now and can’t get separation like he did when he was younger.

He isn’t that old, but he is a bit undersizes and fragile. I think he will be gone after this season ends, even though the Packers are not starter-level strong at WR. The Packers need at least one starter-level guy, even before Cobb is gone (assuming he is…because you never know). This could well be a position that is addressed again (in 2019) with a first or second round pick.

Jake Kumerow plays similar to Julian Edelman. At some point I could see him knocking off Cobb to number 3 at some point.

St. Brown looks like a pretty good position WR as a rookie. Pretty much has the similar skill set to Allison but bigger and a lot more upside. If it came down between the two I would choose St. Brown.