2019 Packers at Vikings thread

Time to see who takes the division. The Packers are already in the playoffs.

The Packers only need to win 1 of the next 2 games to win the Division. The Vikings can only win it if they beat us and Detroit wins or ties us. I fully expect the Packers to win the Division, but based on the way these 2 teams have been playing I think the Vikings will beat us and cause us to miss out on the first round bye.

I hope the Packers win, I think the #2 seed and a bye week is extremely important.

Tonight is a big night. It is going to be a hard game for the division. If the Packers can pull of a win, they take the division. Both the Vikings and Packers have a playoff spot.

Vikings are down to their third string RB for the game.

Inactives

Green Bay Packers

Inactives
Vikings

Aviante Collins OT Inactive
Dalvin Cook RB Inactive
Jalyn Holmes DT Inactive
Hercules Mata’afa DE Inactive
Alexander Mattison RB Inactive
Dru Samia OG Inactive
Oli Udoh OT Inactive

Kickoff his moments away

Well not a great with a fumble. Defense holds to 3 points

Yeah the offense is sputtering

Rodgers always looking for the big play and gets intercepted. Vikings get 7 points…

This offense has no will to win. That Should have a td At the end of the half. Packers 9 points Vikings 10

Same thing in the second half

Right now, I think they need a better we coach

King just had a huge int and return. Hopefully the offense will do something

Jones TD !!!

Rodgers to Allison For the two-point conversion

Kenny Clark and Z Smith are the defensive front this game.

Z Smith with another sack!

Packers beat the Vikings and won the division. But it still feels like a loss.

I don’t understand… how does this feel like a loss? We just dominated our Division Rival in there own house in a game with Playoff implications. It was ugly and yet we won by 13 points. We saw Adams, Jones, Z. Smith and Clark all show up big with timely plays. This is the NFL… Do you think the fans in Philly, Arizona or Miami feel like they lost even after winning? You need to recheck your expectations dude. This is a glorious victory and no matter what happens in the Playoffs we are 1 game away from sweeping our Division and hosting a 2nd round Playoff game! Bring it on…