Wow. Packer fan in the White House?
August 12, 2012 05:46PM
Re: Wow. Packer fan in the White House?
August 12, 2012 06:20PM
Where's Paul Harvey when you need him? smiling smiley

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
August 12, 2012 08:03PM
I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I definitely like the cut of this man's jib...

August 13, 2012 09:16AM
Packer Rob
I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I definitely like the cut of this man's jib...

I'm not gay either( again,not that there's anything wrong with that) but still don't have a clue what this thread is about. OH now I see the link.confused smiley

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
August 13, 2012 12:17PM
Where's the link??? confused smiley

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
August 13, 2012 01:08PM
Daily Grind
I'm not gay either( again,not that there's anything wrong with that) but still don't have a clue what this thread is about. OH now I see the link.confused smiley

My computer shows that I have an "image loading" on this post...but it never loads. That image might provide a clue. My guess, however, is that it has something to do with Mitt Romney selecting Paul Ryan as his running mate.
August 13, 2012 05:07PM
Damn, it worked last night. Bogus that I can't edit it after a few minutes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2012 05:12PM by Packer Rob.
August 14, 2012 11:50AM
Sorry about that. I upgraded some software that caused the outdated embed images module stop functioning properly. The updated version required a forum software upgrade. I've done so and upgraded the module, and it appears to be working again!

Ray Tetzloff
The Packer Wire Administrator/Webmaster
August 14, 2012 06:39PM
Thanks!
August 14, 2012 02:12AM
Sure he's a Packers fan? I grew up on boarder and there were as many Bears fans there as there were Packers fans.
August 14, 2012 07:37AM
The image is of Ryan and his family wearing Packer gear.
August 14, 2012 02:03PM
Oh, that would be different. Growing up where I did, it was about 50/50 and I grew upon the WI side of the boarder.
August 14, 2012 07:47AM
With all due respect, I think this belongs in the off-topic wire.

August 14, 2012 10:22AM
Dinger
With all due respect, I think this belongs in the off-topic wire.

while i agree any political posts should be in a different thread, i dont see that this is a politcal post. its a shame what politics has gotten to in this day and age, but i do understand peoples sensitivites. i think someone was just happy to see a person that is a WI native and Packer fan running on a national ticket.
August 15, 2012 09:26AM
Meh,don't hold your breath.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius