Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very disappointed in the wire...bye for now

Very disappointed in the wire...bye for now
January 17, 2011 09:24AM
I've been bummed the last 2 days by all the negative and BS going on within this board. People rehashing the same arguments that have been around for years. Insinuations, provocations, and over the last two days a lot of the primary threads have nothing to do with the fact that the Packers ARE ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL.

Good luck Packers, I hope you win it all!
Re: Very disappointed in the wire...bye for now
January 17, 2011 09:38AM
Focus on the positive? What a concept!
January 17, 2011 10:13AM
Well Hawk if you leave don't be peeking in and see whats going on as we continue our journey to the Bowl. smiling smiley

No seriously I get a bit depressed reading some of the stuff that comes up around here but try to stay out of it. Overall this is a great place to come and read a talk about OUR Packers. I don't post near as much as I used to because of some other smartassed posters but I will not ever quit trying to fit in.

I do not understand why some bring stuff like that crap about Rodgers shunning a cancer patient stuff in here and trying to cause a stir but some just feel that need. I want beg you to stay but wish you would rise above all this.

Mcslanklebutt gets a little wound up some times and stirs the pot too much but I just take it with a grain of salt. I refuse to use the ignore feature here as I can either reply or not when I choose.

You have been a good poster here so good luck until you come back one day. Go Packers as opposed to Go Hawk50 ! smiling smiley

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
January 17, 2011 11:09AM
Hang in there buddy. Yes there are a lot of negative posts on here and it makes you wonder if they really are Paker fans at all. What Rodgers did should be Rodgers business and professional athletes are view under a magnifying glass any way. Rodgers is human and will make things right with cancer patient. Hey has anyone fed or gave a homeless person a place to sleep lately?

I think this a special Packers team this year and I think it has been fun to watch to watch Weldon, Zombo, Shields, Crabtree, Peprah and Swain not only fill a spot but step up and make big plays. C J Wilson got a sack towards the end of the game. I don't know if another team can say their backups can step in and make plays the Packers have this season.
Training camp will be very intense without even adding draft picks and free agents. This board should be a place to express your opinion about any topic you want to talk about without drawing criticism from other posters.
Like I said in another post, none of us are experts just fans.

John Brockington

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2011 11:21AM by John Brockington.
January 17, 2011 04:17PM
John Brockington
Hang in there buddy. Yes there are a lot of negative posts on here and it makes you wonder if they really are Paker fans at all. What Rodgers did should be Rodgers business and professional athletes are view under a magnifying glass any way. Rodgers is human and will make things right with cancer patient. Hey has anyone fed or gave a homeless person a place to sleep lately?

I think this a special Packers team this year and I think it has been fun to watch to watch Weldon, Zombo, Shields, Crabtree, Peprah and Swain not only fill a spot but step up and make big plays. C J Wilson got a sack towards the end of the game. I don't know if another team can say their backups can step in and make plays the Packers have this season.
Training camp will be very intense without even adding draft picks and free agents. This board should be a place to express your opinion about any topic you want to talk about without drawing criticism from other posters.
Like I said in another post, none of us are experts just fans.

Another great concept. Does that apply to athletes that are not currently Packers? Think carefully before you respond to that....

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault
January 17, 2011 04:33PM
The cancer patient brought a Matthews jersey.
As for responding, I can respond anyway I choose. There is no wrong answer just people who refuse to look in the mirror and want to point fingers. They are called hypocrits and are double standard living people. Judge yourself

John Brockington
February 21, 2015 12:30PM
Your response was hypocritical. Saw it coming though...Approval

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault
January 17, 2011 04:43PM
Concepts, where did you learn to be ruler of the Packer wire? A fantasy world you call college? Oh forgive me, you are all knowing, look out mommy left a red mark better turn her in.

John Brockington
January 17, 2011 03:38PM
Stick around Hawk. The Wire is a total waste of time for me.