Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hmm, It Seems Favre Just Threw An INT To Lose The Game

Hmm, It Seems Favre Just Threw An INT To Lose The Game
October 11, 2010 11:29PM
I'm shocked!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 11:30PM by Dinger.
Re: Hmm, It Seems Favre Just Threw An INT To Lose The Game
October 11, 2010 11:35PM
I am glad the Vikes lost but take little comfort. They will get their act together. I do not look forward to playing them, especially given that key players will miss the game. If Matthews is not fully healthy for that game, we have no chance.
October 11, 2010 11:42PM
It sure is nice that we have a qb now who doesn't do things like that.

"We must believe in luck - for how else can we explain the success of those we don't like."-Jean Cocteau
October 11, 2010 11:51PM
It was the missed throw to Harvin that cost them the game. Harvin got away with a major push off and had 40 yards of daylight in front of him. Might have scored a TD but easily would have put them in FG range. Jets deserved to win this game.
October 12, 2010 12:03AM
Indeed on both points.

Cowboys/Vikings next week is basically an elimination game between two of the four teams favored in the nfc, none of whom have been even remotely impressive this year. Crazy league...

"We must believe in luck - for how else can we explain the success of those we don't like."-Jean Cocteau
October 12, 2010 06:03AM
SAME @#$%& DIFF DAY. HE ALWAYS THROWS THE INT to cost his team the big game,..always has,..always will. made my week seeing that.
October 12, 2010 06:18AM
ThepacktillIdieNNB
SAME @#$%& DIFF DAY. HE ALWAYS THROWS THE INT to cost his team the big game,..always has,..always will. made my week seeing that.

So this now the Favre forum obviously.

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2010 06:25AM by 4Pack.