Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayers Requested For A Little Boy Who May Not Make It Through the Night

Prayers Requested For A Little Boy Who May Not Make It Through the Night
December 20, 2009 01:55PM
There is a little third grade boy in my school who has experienced headaches this past week. I don't have him as a student, but I have some of his classmates in my reading class. He's a little Native American boy, and is such a sweet little soul. I just got a call that he has an inoperable brain tumor and they do not know if he will make it through the night. Please pray for him and his family. He's a sweet little boy. His name is "Dante." I hope a miracle can happen. I praying for one. I can't imagine what this must be like for him and his family, especially now. I am devastated. I will be at school Monday, but not Tuesday because my dad is having surgery. I don't know if I can handle this, but I will try.

Re: Prayers Requested For A Little Boy Who May Not Make It Through the Night
December 20, 2009 04:20PM
I will pray for him Dinger. Some (actually most) things are much much bigger than football. This is certainly one of them.

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."
"If you can accept losing, you can't win."
Vince Lombardi

This World is Not My Home
December 20, 2009 08:55PM
Our family went to a Christmas concert tonight (with my kids in parts of it) and I took the opportunity to pray with my pastor and another friend for Dante. Let us know if you hear anything.

Vince Lombardi

Thank You Mike
December 23, 2009 09:51AM
That means a lot to me. If I could give you a hug I would. *Dinger hug*

Thank You
December 20, 2009 09:53PM
He is still alive, but paralyzed from the neck down and on a ventilator. It's almost 10 p.m. the next day, and I haven't heard anything yet. Just three days ago he was walking in the hall, playing with friends, but like I said, having headaches and some other problems. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, but I'll do my best.

December 20, 2009 04:59PM
In my prayers also....

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault
Thank You 4Pack
December 20, 2009 09:54PM
I do appreciate it. I'll post an update when I hear something.

Any news on this Dinger?
December 23, 2009 06:14AM
Any news on this Dinger?

Vince Lombardi

He Is Still Alive
December 23, 2009 09:50AM
He is in a coma, paralyzed from the neck down, on a ventilator, and blind. The tumor is inoperable, but they are trying chemotherapy. His mom says it is terminal, and his time is very short. Me and his classroom teacher are planning to go see him soon. There is some bad weather coming so I'm not sure if that will be before or after Christmas, but either way, it should be quick. I don't want to be too late. Thank you for your prayers too. I appreciate that so much. It is probably a big reason as to why he has hung on this long. Miracles happen every day, I keep hoping and praying.
My dad has hip replacement surgery yesterday. That went well, and I am thankful for that. Mr Dinger & I celebrated our 29th anniversary on the 20th, and our son and his wife got to hear the heartbeat of their unborn baby the other day, so the news is not all bad, but thinking of Dante is weighing on me. It's a shame the Pack lost to the Steelers (Dante is a big Packer fan), but of course, it's only a game. There are many things in life that are more important.