Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This year's picks contest

This year's picks contest
September 09, 2009 06:16PM
Sorry for the short notice on this. We have all been very busy as of late. Without Sneakers, we are running a bit short handed, so we will be doing the Picks contest a bit differently this year. I have set up a group on Yahoo to participate in this year's contest. If you do not have a Yahoo account, you will have to sign up with Yahoo before being able to sign up for the contest.

When you are logged into Yahoo, go to fantasy sports, and find Pro Football Pickem. Or you can follow this link

Click on the link that says Join Group

It will ask you for a Group ID# and password. Group ID# is 58478 and the password is bearssuck.

From there, it will have you give your name and you will be able to set it up and make your picks for week 1.

It is set up so that you pick every game of the week, including two tiebreakers at the bottom of the page. Each game must be picked 5 minutes before its' respective kickoff. Scores will be calculated each week, with your worst 3 weeks thrown out, so technically you will have until Week 4 to sign up without losing any ground.

If you have any questions, let us know! Good luck!

Edit...We may not to be able to offer any prizes this year, but maybe we can come up with something. We'll keep you posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2009 06:18PM by Razpod.
Re: This year's picks contest
September 10, 2009 10:28AM
Thanks Raz!

"It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian."
--Cotton McKnight
September 10, 2009 10:21PM
Yep, thanks Raz. I was not able to pick the second tie-breaker # 2. What do I need to do???Go Packers!!!
September 12, 2009 12:12AM
What happened to Sneakers?
September 12, 2009 08:15PM
Read previously on the Wire that she is too busy to do the"picks' contest this season. She's missed !!!!

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius