Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Links

Links
January 16, 2009 08:29PM
As you may have noticed, I've put some links menus under the header graphic with Packers, NFL, and other links.

I'm just wondering if anyone has some specific links they'd like to see in one of the lists.

We're going to limit it to sites that are somehow related, whether they're NFL, Packers, or links to sponsors or Packer Wire related sites.

But if anyone has some useful links, let me know, and if appropriate, I'll get it up there.

Ray Tetzloff
The Packer Wire Administrator/Webmaster
Re: Links
January 16, 2009 08:43PM
I sometimes use:

[www.sportznutz.com]

[www.ffmastermind.com]

[nbcsports.msnbc.com]

[www.usatoday.com]

[www.theredzone.org]

[sportsillustrated.cnn.com]

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
January 16, 2009 08:56PM
Looks good. Done! I might remove a couple of them if we get too many more though. Don't want the list to be too big...

Ray Tetzloff
January 17, 2009 08:18AM
Thanks for the links and pointing them out. That will be useful.

I'd add Football Outsiders if I were you.
January 17, 2009 10:50AM
Thanks!

Added!

Ray Tetzloff
January 17, 2009 05:25PM
EXCELLENT !!! Your dedication to improving the PACKER WIRE is outstanding!!! Thanks for your extra effort!!!Approval

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
January 21, 2009 03:23PM
My main sources besides here:
[www.packerupdate.com]
[www.greenbaypressgazette.com]

Fantasy Football Stuff:
[fantasynews.cbssports.com] <--- This guy is goooood
[www.askthecommish.com]

Stuff to mess around with in the offseason:
[goallineblitz.com]

Kyle
January 21, 2009 06:26PM
I've added the links to Packer Update and Ask the Commish. I'm determining what to do with the Goal Line Blitz one. I've already linked to the main sites associated with the other two.

Thanks!

Ray Tetzloff
January 21, 2009 07:51PM
That's cool. I was just throwing them out there as suggestions. Don't feel obligated.

Kyle