Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems navigating the site

problems navigating the site
May 23, 2008 03:23PM
I have been having problems accessing the site on May 22-23.

Pages are very slow to load at times, and they time out at other times. Prior to writing this I was unable to even access the front page for 10 minutes.
These problems just started happening yesterday. Before that I had no issues at all.

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
Re: problems navigating the site
May 24, 2008 12:31PM
Me too. It's been happening for the past several days for me. sad smiley
May 25, 2008 01:58PM
Yeah.

There were some software issues on the server that the site was moved to. I believe most of the issues have been resolved now.

Ray Tetzloff
The Packer Wire Administrator/Webmaster
May 27, 2008 12:39PM
Seems to be working fine lately.

Thanks for everything...

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
May 27, 2008 03:23PM
Looks like I spoke too soon, the sight crashed again today. confused smiley May 27 around 1 pm Pac time.

JC I've had a few problems too
May 28, 2008 01:40PM
I reported them to rtetzloff and he's looked into them, I think there maybe some glitches along the way but at least this time we have a great guy onboard who's quickly looking into things and fixin' them!
Please keep us posted HERE on any problems that you have, the more info you can report the faster we can things fixed.

Thanks JC!

"Hey, California, go out and kick some butt"
-Random Grocery Shopper to the newly hired Mike Holmgren
Re: JC I've had a few problems too
June 01, 2008 11:53PM
No problem. Everything's been fine since that post. I like the new house! smileys with beer