Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I will only say this once... Philly Philly (Dilly Dilly)

I will only say this once... Philly Philly (Dilly Dilly)
February 04, 2018 09:31PM
Congrats on beating the Pats and the Zebras (who apparently were sleeping and will not be paid this week by Bob Kraft.).
February 05, 2018 01:21AM
I didn’t think two teams could play that bad on defense. Almost 1200 yards on offense.

Wow, Philly made a lot of blunders, but didn’t think either QB were that sharp, just such stunning poor defense. NE I thought had some issues on defense but not like this. I thought on offense at the core, both played to execute. It’s been a long time since an MM offense was a great tight execution team. Wow, this lack of defense throws me. I have never thought Matt Patricia is a great HC candidate, it will be interesting to see how he performs in Detroit.

In the end Peterson did a lot with talent on offense that wasn’t perfect. He did well.
February 05, 2018 06:42AM
Obviously Peterson learned from last year and possibly Andy Reid past failures and never took his foot off the pedal.

I never ever thought I would see Nick Foles play QB at the level he has the last two games on the largest of stages. Kudos to Peterson and Staff for going back to the Chip Kelly days and implementing several of the things that Foles did so well then.

That being said the defensive failures in this game were shocking. Especially in a Game where the officials were "letting them play."
February 05, 2018 07:40AM
FloridaPacker
Obviously Peterson learned from last year and possibly Andy Reid past failures and never took his foot off the pedal.

I never ever thought I would see Nick Foles play QB at the level he has the last two games on the largest of stages. Kudos to Peterson and Staff for going back to the Chip Kelly days and implementing several of the things that Foles did so well then.

That being said the defensive failures in this game were shocking. Especially in a Game where the officials were "letting them play."

Who is this Peterson person you both refer too!!
February 05, 2018 10:06AM
jay
FloridaPacker

Who is this Peterson person you both refer too!!

LOL That's always drove me crazy (crazier) TO ! Pederson still gets no respect, We should just call him Rodney ! smiling smiley

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
February 05, 2018 12:58PM
Doug Pederson was Brett Favre's backup from 95-98. Now HC of the Eagles
February 05, 2018 01:08PM
FloridaPacker
Doug Pederson was Brett Favre's backup from 95-98. Now HC of the Eagles

Very good FP. I was just kidding you guys, it just always bothered me here when some would butcher his name over and over. Kind of like Farve spellings. smiling smiley

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
February 05, 2018 10:32PM
This Super Bowl made me question my thought that the Pack needs to recommit to defense.

Just get some athletic depth on the D Line, protect Rodgers and just let him sling it.

The only trouble is you need the D and ground and pound to get through December and January games at Lambeau.
February 05, 2018 01:26PM
Comgrats indeed for Pederson. Great to see him finally on top. I repeat what I said about Brady after the AFC game. He looked not nearly as good as Aaronj. He completed passes when receivers were very wide open. Very few into tight windows that Aaron makes routinely. Foles was much closer.
February 05, 2018 01:47PM
Happy the NFC won & for a exPACKER Coach. Foles 28-43-3tds, Brady 28-48-3tds.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius