Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Non PACKER post

Non PACKER post
January 21, 2018 05:18PM
Just watched the Jags/Pats game won by Pats 24-20. WOW!!! Big Deal. If the Jags Had Hundley instead of Bortels the Jags would have won imo. Another playoff game of 2 halfs.angry smiley I dislike the pats...alot.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
January 21, 2018 06:19PM
Hate the Pats and Belicheat. But you still have to respect Brady. GOAT.
January 21, 2018 07:10PM
And all their players wearing stripes...
January 21, 2018 09:39PM
The important news of the day is the Vikes got spanked. I couldn't care less what else happens.
January 21, 2018 10:04PM
Lets see how many on their staff gets raided.
January 22, 2018 06:12AM
That was a lot of fun to watch.

Kyle
January 22, 2018 07:26AM
The Viking humiliation was pleasure indeed. The only thing missing was Barr going out with a serious injury. I do feel bad for Keenum. He'll be blamed and it's not his fault.
A side note, at least yesterday Brady didn't look in the same league as Aaron. He mostly threw to wide open receivers, kudos to the O minds for the Pats. Also his accuracy and arm strength fell short. And if course we know he isn't as mobile.
January 22, 2018 09:20AM
Barr is a dirty player that gets away illegal hits and late hits for some reason.
January 22, 2018 09:25AM
Guys like that, especially ones who aren't great players, end up getting what's coming. Some offensive player will lay him out next year - teams don't take kindly to players head hunting. I hope it's a Packer.

Kyle
January 22, 2018 09:55AM
I really ENJOYED watching the vikes get totally dismembered. So much so that the joy I relished must have been a major sin, but I couldn't help myself after the play & antics that got the vikes to that game.SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAINTS THIS SEASON.Go Packers!!!

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius