Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The Fall of New England?

The Fall of New England?
January 05, 2018 02:57PM
It seems like every year everyone questions whether or not this is the end of the Patriots. Love them or hate them, it's amazing to see what they have accomplished for so long now. This article was an interesting read at the potential demise of their dynasty. Could be the author grasping at straws, but I do think there are some valid points, most specifically the trading away of the 2 guys who were meant to be the successors at QB. I couldn't help but read and think about what would have been had TT and MM stuck with Favre and sent Rodgers away. Hindsight is 20-20 but this all-in approach had better pay off as the Patriots appear to be headed to the cellar once Brady and Belichek decide to call it a day--which I wouldn't be surprised if it is very soon!

For Kraft, Brady, and Belichek, is this the beginning of the end?

January 05, 2018 03:38PM
I was on my way out the door when I heard on "First Take" that they believe that Brady & the owner may be wanting to get rid of the HC.

I just don't see this as being reasonable but stranger thing have happen>>>this year!!!

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
January 05, 2018 05:26PM
Letting Garoppolo go, while keeping a QB that will be 41 before next season starts is clearly insane.

Collusion between Brady and Kraft has sabotaged Belichek. Add 'TheEgo' to 'the billionaire idiot'......... and disaster inevitably follows.

Belichek may be head coach for one more year, but I would guess that is it.

Patriots are about to become as irrelevant as they used to be back when no-one wanted to play for them.

As someone on another forum pointed out - " Want to see how the Packers would have made out, if they had kept Favre and dumped Rodgers ? Watch the Patriots for the next few years."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 05:28PM by Swizz.