Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: MM's QB training???

MM's QB training???
November 20, 2017 07:42PM
Brett H. came to Green Bay as a 5th round pick with known timing & awareness faults when he arrived. It doesn't appear to me that he's received the help he probably was expecting to become a much better QB. Imho any statement that MM is a QB "guru" is a misstatement of major proportions. He still has the very same faults that were know by most scouts when he was drafted. When Aaron Rodgers was drafted it wasn't as if TT actively worked the draft to get him, Favre had been stating to the press for 3 years that he might soon retire. So when the PACKERS pick was on the clock TT selected him as insurance since the #1 rated QB in that draft was either Rodgers or Smith(who got drafted 1st.). Aaron was a rookie trained by Tom Clements & did a wonderful job in imo.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
November 20, 2017 09:56PM
Yeah he was drafted in the 5th round with potential. He is going to leave on the level of Undrafted FA that never got signed.
November 27, 2017 08:27AM
As the KC Chiefs quality control guru, McCarthy taught Joe Montana everything he knows. Just ask him. tongue sticking out smiley (and I didn't even call him McChucklebutt)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2017 08:39AM by slank04.
November 27, 2017 11:57AM
Slank04, Your post really surprised me, have you changed that much????

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
November 30, 2017 01:41AM
no change: still anti-Packeresque