Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whatever else happens, we beat the Bears twice

Whatever else happens, we beat the Bears twice
November 14, 2017 05:09AM
I enjoyed the game. Beating the Bears is always fun. Aside from the injuries, it was a great day. Injuries have ruined the season but we can steal beat the Bears in their house.
Re: Whatever else happens, we beat the Bears twice
November 14, 2017 06:54AM
Yes and we can say that we did it one time with our worst QB in over 30 years.
November 14, 2017 09:09AM
YES. It is always a great feeling knocking off da bears.

GO PACK !
November 15, 2017 11:47AM
I'll take Hundley over Tolzien and Seneca Wallace. Not sure he won't pass Matt Flynn yet. The guy's Passer Rating over the last 2 weeks is over 95.

The next 2 Pass Defenses we face are among the best in the League. But after 3 starts I definitely view him as ascending
November 15, 2017 08:24PM
Most of those passes where between 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage and 8 yards down field
November 16, 2017 11:39AM
His Yards Per Attempt his first 2 starts were 4.2 yards with a 39.7 Passer Rating. But he's gotten better the last 2 starts:

6.45 per attempt against Detroit with and 86.0 PR
8.48 per attempt against Chicago with a 110.7 PR

No picks in his last 70+ passes.

He was dink and dunk the first 2 starts. But not so much the last 2. All of this is the definition of growing as a QB. Experience is a great teacher.

Now the next 2 weeks he will step up his level of Competition as he faces 2 of the top 3 ranked passing defenses in the NFL.
November 16, 2017 07:14PM
The bears are a bad measuring stick. Sure they have talent, but they are just like the packers defense... a certain lack of coaching and coordinating.
November 14, 2017 09:11AM
I'm going to repeat my contrary view on the Bears. Yes it's great to beat them especially since it maintains the Packer all time lead: 96-94-6. No other pair of teams is close. As best I can tell, GB Det is next with 100-68=7. Third is NYG-Phi 86-83-2.

My point is that it takes two teams to have a rivalry and I love the fact that the Packers Bears is the oldest, and that after many years the Packers have overtake the Bears. So for those reasons I kind of like the Bears. Still want to beat them of course, but it the Pack was out of it for whatever reason, I'd probably favor the Bears if in it. That is unlike how I feel about Min or Dal.
November 14, 2017 10:17AM
Brucest, Your last sentence is exactly my despised teams in the NFL.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
November 17, 2017 04:00AM
No to mention Seattle, Brucest.