Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Draft Needs

Draft Needs
October 25, 2017 08:12AM
I think that this is the packers needs so far.

1. QB - Remember that planing for the future is paramount to the teams future success and we need a decent back up right now.

2. CB another similar to King.

3. Speed WR

4. OL.
Re: Draft Needs
October 25, 2017 02:59PM
Fox_NFLs_Green&Gold
I think that this is the packers needs so far.

1. QB - Remember that planing for the future is paramount to the teams future success and we need a decent back up right now.

2. CB another similar to King.

3. Speed WR

4. OL.

maybe we need to draft multiple Qb's. one wont be enough.
October 25, 2017 04:22PM
Yeah, plus Hundley might not return as he is a FA next year even though I would believe that other teams wouldn't sign him due to his poor showings so far .
October 25, 2017 04:33PM
Draft? Sorry but the season isn't even 1/2 over kinda early to start this. I prefer to watch the season to the end & then begin wondering who TT will go after the season ends.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
October 25, 2017 05:04PM
The needs are clear right now.
October 25, 2017 09:45PM
Fox_NFLs_Green&Gold
The needs are clear right now.

maybe they should trade Rodgers. he is injury prone.
October 26, 2017 06:39AM
Stop being that way. It is clear what they need. Maybe a back up OL coach too... lol
October 26, 2017 10:23AM
Agree Fox, with CB and WR early in the next draft. We also need an OLB. I don't see a need for a QB, other than a late pick/rookie FA.

If Burnett is not retained there would be a need for safety as well, since J.Jones is used more as an ILB, than true safety.

It's hard to really know what you have with Spriggs and Murphy at this point in time. Both need more time on the field to show what they can be.

There isn't any real need for 4th/5th/6th receivers, so it's early, or not at all, for receivers.

Something like 1) OLB, 2) WR, 3) CB, 4) TE, 5) G, 6) S, 7) QB.
November 10, 2017 04:04PM
You think someone would sign Hundley? He'll be lucky to be on the Packers practice squad next year. McBozo ain't helping him but he stinks.

""If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother! ""

Bo Jackson
November 10, 2017 06:56PM
Hundley's hail mary is only 20 yards at max. But after reviewing the tape, it was an astonishing 18 yards.