Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Josh Sitton

Josh Sitton
September 30, 2017 09:50AM
Did anyone here hear the fowl mouth reaction from Sitton after a holding penalty Thursday night ? It was like someone held a "mike" right in his face after the ref announced the penalty. Rumor has it that was one of the main reasons he was dismissed in Green Bay. His foul mouth that is. I am glad he is gone now after understanding the whole story.

It was the "F" bomb and the crap word. thumbs down

"The road to the Super Bowl IS a Daily Grind"
September 30, 2017 03:59PM
Hey Grinder, Great to see your post. Hope all's well with you & yours. I didn't hear Sitton's remark but I did notice that after the game I didn't see him talking with any of the PACKER players. Suppose he has "hard feelings"?

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
October 01, 2017 09:35AM
Mcpacker64
Hey Grinder, Great to see your post. Hope all's well with you & yours. I didn't hear Sitton's remark but I did notice that after the game I didn't see him talking with any of the PACKER players. Suppose he has "hard feelings"?

Hey bud! Yea I think he is a little hurt after his "release". If anyone taped the game they should check it out. I could not believe my ears. It was the worst I have heard. I think he should be fined at the least.

October 09, 2017 11:01AM
Fined for swearing on a football field having no idea he is being recorded? Thats a little stiff, don't you think?. All of them do it, all of the refs do it, all of the people watching from home do it, and their kids do it too!! It's football!

""If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother! ""

Bo Jackson
October 09, 2017 08:10PM
BigBri
Fined for swearing on a football field having no idea he is being recorded? Thats a little stiff, don't you think?. All of them do it, all of the refs do it, all of the people watching from home do it, and their kids do it too!! It's football!

I know it happens all the time and only sometimes it is clearly,faintly heard on the broadcast, I have also read their lips(when they said the "F" bomb. Even A-Rod smiling smiley. I know it happens but this was the clearest , loudest one of all that I have heard and II have watched the game all my life.

I did think it was funny at the time but wouldn't want any young kids hearing it. I also wouldn't want the NFL to be rated "R".

Maybe a little fine would get the message across. smiling smiley

Good to see you Bri ! smiling smiley

October 06, 2017 04:35AM
Fowl mouth ? Give him the bird.....
October 06, 2017 06:40AM
Swizz
Fowl mouth ? Give him the bird.....

LOL I guess I should of said foul. Good one Swizz. smiling smiley