Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Packer players in game 2

Packer players in game 2
September 19, 2017 07:14PM
I was impressed that Murphy & McCray at the Tackle slot as well as they did. Both had some "bad" plays but seemed better to me than Spriggs or Barclay would have fared. I don't see the up side in keeping Barclay.
Randall(3 years) & Rollins(3years) were out played by King when he was on the field,hope he gets to start cuz all he needs more playing time. Frackell is trying but just lacks strength & has trouble getting off blocks...coach him up!!!. Lastly the biggest disappointment for me was Bennett who dropped more catches than he made. Hope some of the injured player will play in the next game..

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
Re: Packer players in game 2
September 19, 2017 08:20PM
Mcpacker64
I was impressed that Murphy & McCray at the Tackle slot as well as they did. Both had some "bad" plays but seemed better to me than Spriggs or Barclay would have fared. I don't see the up side in keeping Barclay.
Randall(3 years) & Rollins(3years) were out played by King when he was on the field,hope he gets to start cuz all he needs more playing time. Frackell is trying but just lacks strength & has trouble getting off blocks...coach him up!!!. Lastly the biggest disappointment for me was Bennett who dropped more catches than he made. Hope some of the injured player will play in the next game..

please explain how you coach up a lack of strength...that sounds like trying to coach speed.
Re: Packer players in game 2
September 21, 2017 11:53AM
In Fackrell's case his lack of strength can be interpreted "Just not good enough."

Lack of Strength is on the Player IMO in the NFL. Everyone has facilities, emphasis, and opportunity.