Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Game Thread

Game Thread
September 17, 2017 08:07PM
Pretty quiet in here, but let's discuss Packers Falcons.

Did I hear correctly that Nick Perry is injured?

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
September 17, 2017 08:26PM
Injury was Mike Daniels.

Defense doesn't look "bad" but we need to tighten up a little bit. Atlanta is saving all of it's exotic formations for 3rd down and they are having a lot of success with them. Our guys are moving around really well and seem to be communicating OK, but they are chasing too much.

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
September 17, 2017 09:12PM
Bennette is costing us with his hands of stone and stupidity. That is two games in a row. No wonder why the Pats let him go.
September 17, 2017 09:19PM
Fox_NFLs_Green&Gold
Bennette is costing us with his hands of stone and stupidity. That is two games in a row. No wonder why the Pats let him go.

A pick is allowed within a yard from scrimmage. The replay showed it was within that yard.
September 18, 2017 08:02AM
It didn't look like a pick, It looked like the defender ran into him while he was trying to run his route. But he is more than bone headed.
September 18, 2017 09:01AM
Yeah, so far I'm not real impressed with Bennett. Talks too much, makes dumb decisions, and doesn't have the production to make up for it. He dropped a lot of balls it seemed.

Kyle
September 18, 2017 06:31PM
Definitely not a great receiving game for Bennett. At least 3 drops. I did think he blocked well. I think he will be fine. Every rep in the offense he will get better I think. The Penalty was totally lame. Really short circuited that drive. Which if we were good enough we could have overcome it. Just shows we have to be healthy and playing well to beat those guys. They are clearly faster than us on turf