Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Big NFL HOF news and not a peep here

Big NFL HOF news and not a peep here
August 26, 2017 10:37PM
Wow is all I can say. Kramer nominated as a sernior nominee and nothing here. I am assuming Dinger is busy or on vacation. This place really is dying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2017 10:38PM by jay.
August 27, 2017 06:05AM
Haven't seen Dinger post in a while.

I noticed Bobby Beathard was a candidate as well. I only knew about him in his later years, but I thought the proclaimed 'smartest man in football' was an idiot. His theory of it being worthwhile to give up next years first round pick for a second rounder this year, is an example of that. He was also the guy who drafted Ryan Leaf, and they did have clues to his immature personality before the draft but chose to bow to pressure from the owner to get a QB and paid the price. He did have a good overall record, but when I hear his name I snort with contempt.
August 27, 2017 06:31PM
GO JERRY GO!!

This time he gets in.
August 28, 2017 09:04PM
I've voted multiple times over multiple years for Kramer to get to the HOF. Dinger used to get us all sending in his name to be selected to the HOF. I've never figured out why his never made it . Hope to God this time he will.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
September 11, 2017 09:58PM
Actually, I was/am very busy, but I checked in here, after a long time and saw this post. Thanks for the shout out, I do appreciate it, and as you can see, I made several posts regarding Jerry Kramer and the Hall Of Fame, with more coming. Approval