Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hundley additioning for a trade.

Hundley additioning for a trade.
August 10, 2017 10:39PM
At this point TT would be lucky to get a used Bologna sandwich for him. The talk of him being traded is a joke at this point. Rookie FA Hill has shown more in one drive then Hundley and Callahan put together.
Re: Hundley additioning for a trade.
August 11, 2017 11:42AM
Thanks for giving us advance warning of the agenda you are pursuing.
August 13, 2017 11:17AM
Not pushing an agenda. It is the first pre-season game and he looks like he could be cut and maybe another team would sign but at this point I don't they are going to get any takers on a trade.
August 13, 2017 02:30PM
Assuming his play doesn't fall off, this is a very interesting subject for discussion after the season. I think that will be the point where his trade value is highest. How high depends on his play, but for the Packers to make a net gain you would want at least a 4th for him and not a low fourth. A third or second would make me very happy.

If he fails to net a mid or above 4th, I'd let him play out his last season, let another team pay him the bucks, and net a solid comp pick.
August 16, 2017 08:01PM
Well there has been discussion about a trade this pre season but I doubt it would happen.
August 12, 2017 07:29PM
Totally agree. Personally, I live Callahan much better than Hundley. And Hill could be good - IF he stays healthy. I think all of the trade rumors are simply TT praying to find a customer.
August 17, 2017 05:08PM
You do ?

That's, well, kind of shocking really.
November 07, 2017 02:16AM
i still like Callahan better than Hundley. what about you - now that you have seen nearly 3 full games of poor play?
November 07, 2017 07:01AM
Callahan can't see over the line but he can throw better down field. Just need to draft a better back up or Aaron Rodgers eventual replacement this up coming draft.