Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: SB MVP

SB MVP
February 01, 2015 10:38PM
Brady should have called Butler to the podium and handed him the keys to that truck. Would have been super coll.

Brady has enough $ to have as many of those as he has underwear.
February 01, 2015 11:12PM
Hard not to pick Brady here. The defense had too many breakdowns and no player stood out. The Patriots were unable to run the ball and none of Brady's receivers dominated. He spread the ball around pretty well and took what the Seahawks were willing to give him.

That said, I think Brady looked very old today. His lack of arm strength was never more noticeable. His team lives off short passes and he seems to get rattled under pressure more than in years past. I think we are seeing the last of the Brady-Belicheck era. They might be competitive for another year or 2, but my eyes tell me it's almost over. He's 37 and never was the most gifted athlete. Patriots fans should extra grateful for the 4th Superbowl win, because they might not get there again for a long while.

“I feel like I’ve done this long enough (that) I don’t rank them,” McCarthy replied when asked where the win ranked in his five-year tenure. “We’re going to have bigger wins than this in my time in Green Bay. You can trust me on that." --After beating the Jets who had the best record in the NFL. The Packers went on to win the Superbowl.
February 02, 2015 01:43PM
Had Wilson completed that pass, he would have been MVP. Had Lynch scored at the end, he would have been MVP.

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault
February 03, 2015 12:39PM
FYI:

[espn.go.com]

Ray Tetzloff
The Packer Wire Administrator/Webmaster