Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My first trip to Lambeau

My first trip to Lambeau
October 01, 2012 08:33PM
Going to see Jaguars at Packers October 28th. Never been to Lambeau, never been to Wisconsin, never been north. Just a Packer fan since '69. Most likely, nobody cares.
October 02, 2012 09:06AM
Well,I care. First I'm envious that I'm not going to the game but I hope You'll find the thrill I've always had going to Green Bay & Lambeau Field!!! Go early so you'll have time to visit all the venues & attractions. Every time I've been at a game there I have a "natural high" Enjoy yourself !!!Approval

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” -Marcus Aurelius
October 02, 2012 04:15PM
Thanks. Looking forward to it like no other trip I've taken.
October 09, 2012 07:18AM
Have a great time. I made my first trek for a preseason game several years ago. Game ended up being delayed for a few hours. Like the other poster said make sure you get their early to see everything. I'm still mad I drove 8 hours and didn't get to see the Packers Hall of Fame.
October 13, 2012 07:26PM
Your first trip to Lambeau? That is AWESOME! Please post some picssmiling smiley. Oh my God, you'll LOVE it!!!

October 17, 2012 09:01PM
Please suggest a great steak house. Thanks!
October 18, 2012 06:47AM
Actually, the Brett Favre Steakhouse is very good. I love their sweet potato with spiced butter! Salmon is good too. It's very close to Lambeau too smiling smiley

October 19, 2012 09:26PM
Cool. Thanks.