Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Favre Hurt

Favre Hurt
December 06, 2010 08:01AM
and no one in Min really cares.
Re: Favre Hurt
December 06, 2010 08:10AM
I bet you were tinkling in your tutu when you saw that hit.
December 06, 2010 11:14AM
I would be but for the fact that we need the Vikes to win the next two weeks.
December 06, 2010 11:43AM
Wow. I didn't realize that some fans take joy in players getting injured. Seems like bad karma to me.
December 06, 2010 01:30PM
I think it would be fitting that the final throw of Favre's career is an interception. I'd also like to see him end the season totally irrelevant and on the sidelines. But the interests of the Packers outweigh those factors so get well soon Brett.
December 07, 2010 10:56AM
That of course assumes Tavaris Jackson isn't the better QB at this point. If that's the case, and BF is started based on PAST performance, that would be to our detriment.
December 08, 2010 02:27AM
Jackson's 3 picks lead me to believe Favre is the better option. Even his touchdown passes were jump balls that could easily have been picked. The one thing Jackson does add is a running threat, which creates a more wide open offense. The Bears defense is generally pretty good at handling running QBs.

The foregoing all assumes Favre is close to 100%. If the shoulder injury seriously affects his throwing, then Jackson is the better option. Favre has played through all kinds of injuries but there is a big difference between an ankle injury and an injury to your throwing shoulder.