Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will Favre be back for another year?

Will Favre be back for another year?
November 22, 2010 08:36AM
Now when Favre retires for the fourth time no one will believe him. And a great player who should have gone out with resounding acclamation from fans for whom he delivered many great moments will slink away from a place where many fans revile him. Darn.
Re: Will Favre be back for another year?
November 22, 2010 01:07PM
He deserves his fate. He won't be back next year because no team will beg him to play for them
November 22, 2010 04:10PM
Hell, I wonder if he'll be back THIS year.

November 25, 2010 05:29AM
Maybe he'll have to beg smiling smiley
November 22, 2010 11:03PM
He appears to have far more fans in Minnesota than in Green Bay at this point. Pretty pathetic considering all he did for the GB franchise. I had no idea that our fans were so fair weather.
November 23, 2010 01:48AM
If your wife cheats on you and leaves you for another man and your feelings turn from love to hate are you being fair weather? I can understand why some people continue to love Brett unconditionally but I cannot understand why people like you fail to see why the majority of Packer nation has hard feeling towards Brett.
November 29, 2010 11:10AM
Nice analogy.

I think the issue is that we are fans of the team first and he's a fan of the player first. This then leads him to see that Favre did "nothing" wrong in the whole divorce, which as most of us know, is total crap.
November 24, 2010 01:49PM
umm he plays for the vikings and not the packers anymore. once he stops playing the love will come back.

you dont have to understand how others feel, but realize others are free to feel how they want to about favre.
November 24, 2010 02:00PM
I have heard about the Packers welcoming Favre back in the future (and the fans welcoming him back), but I'm not sure.

I think a very significant proportion of the fans will never ever forgive him, after the events of the last three years.
November 24, 2010 06:59PM
jay
umm he plays for the vikings and not the packers anymore. once he stops playing the love will come back.

you dont have to understand how others feel, but realize others are free to feel how they want to about favre.

Are you saying that they will waffle? thumbs down

"And Tim Tebow just proved he's for real"

It's not MM's fault
November 26, 2010 11:36AM
I'm pretty sure 6 more beat downs and Brent will take his tired act back to Hattiesburg for good! Only sad thing is I have to hope in a couple of weeks for 60 minutes he can quit being a turnover machine when they play the Bears

Pack88

4 Pack knows Brent is the greatest choker of all time but just can't admit it!!
December 03, 2010 07:59PM
Wow! I'm glad I get to agree with you on something Jay. LOL

This is it for Brett, because even he wanted to play next year which I doubt, no team is going to want him. You didn't say this, Jay but the Cheating analogy is off base. How about, if you tell your Employer you're retiring, and then you want to come back, but your Employer says they've moved on, so you leave looking for another Employer.............................................

Most Packer fans will accept Brett back when the time comes. Time heals a lot of wounds, especially when the vast majority of highlight reels will remind us of all the great moments we shared with #4. Some will never forgive him and that's OK, but by and large, most of Packer Nation will.

2 wins, including a Beat Down, and a disastrous Viking Season will help facilitate that.